Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beast of Burden

I have this idea that if my life was really on track I would have a helper dude and he would do stuff for me. I like to think his name would be Jimmy, that's a nice guy name right? 

So Jimmy would do all those things that I don't want to do, like...

my laundry (or maybe just the folding since most guys are completely incapable of sorting by color)

get me a coffee when I start to wilt

drive me places that are far and unusual because I can't space out while I drive if I don't know where Im going and that's annoying so I'll have Jimmy drive

keep up on All My Children, it's been years since I watched it and I wonder how everyone in Pine Valley is doing these days

Also Jimmy can make me a salad when I feel like eating french fries and then ask me if I've lost weight?

So, I'm visualizing my happy life with Jimmy and I just want to take this moment to say thanks Jimmy, I couldn't do it all without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment