Thursday, March 20, 2008

Soup is good food

::::::::::::::::::::::::::SIGH:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

There's nothing more boring than being bored. Especially when it's your own life that you're bored with...

...it's not like the movie I'm watching has hit a slow patch, and I just need a magazine to coast through until the next chase scene...

There's nothing really wrong, no big complaints, if I'm honest with myself I should probably be keeping a list of things I'm grateful for like all the experts tell us to, and actually having a life would probably make that list more often than not...


...but still...My every day routine has become like an "ok" boyfriend. You know how sometimes you have a person in your life who's just fine? They are nice to animals and get your jokes and wear clean clothes and read interesting books and your family doesn't hate them...the kind of relationshop where if you say anything negative your girlfriends all gang up and tell you that you're too picky and you're going to wind up wrinkled and alone? Yeah, you dated him too?

So my life is boring right now. Get up...stare at wall while drinking coffee... try to believe that GMA is "news" and that they'll tell me if something really bad happens so I won't have to hear about it on the car radio on the way to drop the kids off at school like I did with 9/11...shower...search closet in vain for interesting things to wear...give up and wear jeans with black sweater...go to work...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...go home...feed and walk dog...feed boy child...practice guitar...read...sleep...repeat.

you'd probably resort to blogging too...if that were your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment